Best Cologne For Men
Fragrance Spice introduce Best Cologne For Men while aiming to bringing joy into your everyday life.
Before you fully digress on some of the Best Cologne For Men, you may want to read this article to better understand the formula behind it. Pretend you’ve spent hours in front of the full-length mirror trying on ties after ties, undecided on what color and design matches best with your long-sleeved shirt. Then at the end, you decided to sport a casual look – to impress your date for the night. But that’s just half of the battle. Because even if you're dressed to the prime, the final touch lies on how attractive you SMELL. Yes, the scent that would make the woman of your dreams see past what you’re wearing. So, how do you get to that targeted bull’s eye?
These fragrances below are some good recommendations that still continues to remains one of the most popular cologne for men.
- Aventus by Creed Millesime Spray 4 oz
- Sauvage by Christian Dior Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz
- DOLCE & GABBANA by Dolce & Gabbana Eau De Toilette Spray 4.2 oz
- BVLGARI BLV (Bulgari) by Bvlgari Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 oz
- Valentino Uomo Intense by Valentino Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 oz for Men
Choosing the Right Fragrance:
It would be unwise to just leverage your fragrance choice from what your best friend or even next of kin says smells really good. If you think that only women have their innate personal auras that men could sniff even from a distance, then you are in for a possible disastrous buy – because your ‘animalistic’ scent differs from every man on the block. So, take the time to LEARN before you BUY.
- Know the Fragrance Families – Generally, fragrances could be classified as woody (cedar and sandalwood), amber (exotic and sweet), or floral (dominant flower scents).
- Composition – Basically, the composition is the blending of ingredients or notes like vetiver or bergamot. Some fragrances use rare essences to set them apart from the rest while others would use unusual combinations to achieve a unique blend.
- Oil Concentrate – Eau de Parfum tops the list with 15% to 20% concentrate and is the most expensive. Considerably the best in quality, its scent lasts the longest. Comes as second is the Eau de Toilette with about 10% concentration – less expensive than an EDP but the scent fades quicker in comparison.
- Next in line is the Eau de Cologne (EDC). Of the three, an EDC is the most affordable but only has around 7% aromatic essence. Usually, EDCs could be purchased in larger bottles and the most popular among men. Year Released – The essences of the materials differ, depending on what year they were extracted – pretty much how wines differ in taste from year to year, depending on the quality of the grapes harvest-wise.
- Know Your Geographical Location and Lifestyle – If you live in an area with higher humidity, stick with lighter fragrances and only go for heavier scents if your area is less humid. Lifestyle-wise, if you are in constant interaction with work colleagues, choose a fragrance that isn’t overpowering to their sense of smell. Stronger scents are best worn if you are a party person who loves spending the night away in clubs.
- Know Your Personality – Your personality type doesn’t just affect your way of mingling with others, it also affects how you respond to certain fragrances as these mingles with your own scent. Whether you’re a family man, intellectually stimulated, or a seeker of adventures, knowing your type of personality would aid you in choosing the right scent for you. If you like to exude a mysterious allure, go for musky amber scents. The more charismatic men, woody scents would be the best bet. Outdoorsy men would blend well with green, citrus, and aquatic fragrances. For the romantic at heart, floral scents should be the first choice.
Colognes That Rank Highest in a Woman’s Scale:
Now that you know that choosing the best cologne isn’t as easy as 1-2-3, keep in mind that every man is singularly different – and the same goes with the women’s olfactory sense. At this point, it would be crucial that you identify what it is that you want your fragrance to say about you.’ While the following scents may be backed by surveys and research, paying attention to how your own body scent reacts with a fragrance – that creates the aura you wish to exude towards your ‘apple of the eye’ – should be among your main references when choosing the best fragrance for men.
- Fierce Cologne Spray – This woody aromatic men’s fragrance was created by renowned perfumer Christophe Laudamiel. For its top notes, you would have the essences of lemon, petitgrain, orange, fir resin, and cardamom. Composing its middle notes are jasmine, rose, rosemary, and lily-of-the-valley. For its base notes, you have oakmoss, Brazilian rosewood, musk, and vetiver.
- Dior Homme Intense Eau de Parfum Spray – A well-constructed and sophisticated scent, this modern masterpiece from Dior by perfumer Francois Demachy is definitely a compliment magnet. Best for evening wear, whether you’re going to a formal event like a wedding or a casual birthday party, this game changer speaks that you know what you are doing.
- Creed Aventus – With the unique combination of smoky pineapple and woodsy notes, this fragrance was inspired by the life of Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte. Pineapple was Bonaparte’s favorite food while blackcurrant was from his hometown Corsica. And in the representation of Bonaparte’s naval experience, ambergris from the ocean completed the blend. This fragrance could easily last up to 12 hours which explains its very handsome price tag.
We welcome you to share this article and like us on facebook,Twitter, instagram. For more information about these colognes and perfumes or to learn more about Best Cologne For Men, visit us at http://www.fragrancespice.com
Other Recommended Topics:Givenchy Perfume For Women