Buy Perfumes Online
Fragrance Spice introduce Buy Perfumes Online while aiming to bringing joy to your everyday life.
You found yourself staring with squinted eyes at the perfume bottle you purchased online and were contemplating on several thoughts:
- Scribble on it with permanent markers and use as a display piece
- Think of someone whose birthday would be coming up soon
- Wondered if the online shop would be amenable to return and refund
- Put the bottle back inside its box and let collect dust under your bed
- Smash the bottle hard against your bedroom wall
While you scratched the last from your thoughts having realized that it would be overly dramatic (not to mention that you would be the one to clean up after), your frustration came from buying a perfume online that ranked negative 1 in your satisfaction scale.
Don’t fret; you were not alone.
Buying online, in truth, is not an easy fix as most people think, especially when it comes to perfumes. Our scent preference is very distinct that even if the online store comes with a 5-star recommendation from your best friend since childhood or your partner who vowed to love you for all eternity, the personal bonds you share with these people may not resonate in the ‘connection’ that you would have with the perfume that you purchased online.
True, the innovation of purchasing perfume online had saved you a great deal of time and effort, but it likewise stripped you of the chance to acquaint yourself first with the scent before coding in your 16-digit credit card number.
Despite the setback, I understand your desire not to be left behind the continuously evolving technology. But arming yourself with some basic perfume-shopping-online tips might veer you away from staring at your next online perfume purchase with regret.
Speak the Perfume Language
No, I’m not asking you to attend a seminar on perfume making. But having even the basic understanding of the terms often found in perfume product descriptions would give you a head-start before clicking the ‘order’ button.
- Longevity and Sillage – Longevity refers to the scent’s lingering time while sillage refers to the strength of the perfume from you as the focal point to another person’s sense of smell
- Top Note – The impression maker that you first recognize after application but also the first to fade
- Middle Note – The scent that you smell after the top note dissipates and preludes your sense of smell for the base note
- Base Note – As this mingles with the middle note, the full body of the perfume reaches its height, and in contrast with the top note, creates a lasting impression
Dip a Toe First
Leverage sites that offer fragrance samples online before buying by the bottle. Don’t splurge on diving head-on without testing the water first.
Now, this could be tricky. The worldwide web proliferates with ‘paid reviews.’ Make sure that you read from unbiased commentaries. And do indulge; don’t limit yourself to just one or two review sites. You don’t have to read the whole articles; just skim for the points that matter to you.
I Smell You, You Smell Me
No, it’s not as creepy as it sounds. Share perfumes among friends and family members. This way, you don’t need to spend for samplers, no matter how small the cost would be. It’s a win-win scenario for both you and your perfume-loving ‘swapper.’
Top Picks for Your Online Perfume:
Now that you’re basically geared up, take your pick among some of the favored stores that offer perfumes online without having the instinct of throwing the bottle against the wall:
- Fragrance Spice – Offering 100% authenticity in its product lines, Fragrance Spice is committed in upholding its values through products that are designed with its clients’ interests in mind. The site fervently believe that the satisfaction of its continually growing clientele is the backbone of its success in the perfumery market. Its customer service is available 24/7 to address any concerns within 24 hours and ensure that its online purchasers constantly get their money’s worth.
- Ulta – Ulta prides itself of bringing to life the possibilities that lie within each of its clients. It also aims at being an online destination for retailers, associates, communities, partners, and investors.
- Sephora – With a wide range of leading fragrance brands, it offers free shipping for online orders starting from $50. It also offers free samples and has a rewards program for its loyal patrons.
- Macy’s – As a well-known department store that houses a big collection of personal products from your favorite brands, free shipping starts at a $99 spend. It also has a free 180-day return policy and offers its very own credit card.
- Victoria’s Secret – Victoria’s Secret had earned a loyal following for its exclusive collection of fragrances and body sprays. It has a reputation for sexy scents and pegs a minimum of $100 for free shipping.
- Barneys – Barneys is an upscale store known for stocking the biggest names in fragrance and fashion. It also offers free shipping and returns.
The list is long, but don’t just take my word for it. Explore, scrutinize, and be an independent thinker. Pretty much how a great perfume for me may not be the best one for you, you may find an online perfumery store that you would love to keep going back to for your perfume fix.
We welcome you to share this article and like us on facebook, Instagram, twitter . For more information about these colognes and perfumes or to learn more about Best Place To Buy Perfumes Online USA, please visit us at our website at http://www.fragrancespice.com
Recommended articles:Where to buy perfume online