Eau De Toilette For Man Or Woman
Fragrance Spice introduce Eau De Toilette For Man Or Woman while aiming to bringing joy into your everyday life.
You finally made up your mind on the fragrance that would define you. So, after double-checking that your cash and credit cards were in your wallet, you headed to the fragrance section of a department store. But the salesclerk told you that they don’t have the brand in stock and offered you a selection of similar scents.
Your mouth went agape when you were presented with Eau de Cologne, Eau de Toilette, and a whole lot of ‘Eau's. They were just names, weren’t they? Not exactly.
What’s Behind the Name:
Among the misconceptions about fragrances – the generic and unisex term for any scent with a certain amount of essential oil diluted in alcohol and water – was that "perfumes" were for women and "colognes" were for men. As a result, some people end up buying fragrances that don’t really appeal to their tastes.
In a gist, the name all boils down to one ingredient – the concentration of essential oils in the fragrance. So that you could avoid looking bewildered at a salesclerk as if she was speaking an alien language, below is a quick tutorial about the ‘Eaus’ and anything in between. A quick note – the oil percentages are diluted with varying but non-restricting ratios of alcohol and water.
- Eau Fraiche – As the most diluted of all the fragrances, it has about 1% to 3% essential oil that makes it last for approximately less than an hour.
- Cologne (Eau de Cologne) – The term that was often interchanged with ‘perfume’ has 2% to 4% essential oil concentration that allows it to linger for about two hours. It also is a common favorite among teens and young adults.
- Toilette (Eau de Toilette/EDT) – With its 5% to 15% essential oil concentrate, it lasts around three hours and is the fragrances best suited for everyday wear.
- Perfume (Eau de Parfum/EDP) – At 15% to 20% of essential oil in, its scent could linger between 4 to 5 hours long.
- Pure Perfume (Extrait de Parfum) – Slightly oilier than the rest of its kin, it is generally the most expensive due to its high concentration of 20% to 30% essential oil. It’s very well worth of its price tag because it could stay on your skin for up to 24 hours, albeit 6 to 8 hours for most. It's also best suited for people with sensitive skin for its lesser alcohol content.
Now that you’re all set, indulge on the Eau de Toilettes below and choose one (or a few) that would give you the heavenly feel.
Eau de Toilette for Women:
- Adidas Fresh Escape Spray – Aimed at sporty women who are always on the move, this fragrance has a refreshing tone and an easy-grip bottle for convenience of application.
- iCarly Click by Marmol & Son Gift Set – An EDT spray paired with a matching body lotion, it’s a fruity citrus fragrance with a heart tone of lovely floral and warm creamy notes for depth. A fresh and exciting scent that is fun to wear with its top notes of sparkling green, pink grapefruit, and island pineapple.
- Stella by Stella McCartney Spray – Launched in 2003, this scent has the smell and fragility of a rose at full bloom, giving it a romantic scent mingled with a sexy base of amber.
- Tous Silver Spray – A signature creation from a renowned perfume brand for women.
- Dior Addict Shine Spray – A limited edition fruity-floral fragrance created for feminine instincts with its seductive notes of sweet raspberry, gardenia, and cedar that are distinctive and sophisticated.
Eau de Toilette for Men:
- Kenneth Cole RSVP Spray – With head tones of fresh lavender, grapefruit, pepper, and wet grass preluding the heart tones of iris, cedarwood, and orchid. Its base lingers with sandalwood, vetiver, patchouli, and soft cashmere.
- Mercedes Benz Spray – This fragrance gives a dose of woody tones of pepper, violet, vetiver, and patchouli, dashed with nutmeg for a sweet finish.
- Vetyver by Givenchy Spray – A timeless scent enjoyed by generations of men since 1959, this masculine fragrance is for the daring and adventurous man who is confident, sensual, and sophisticated. It opens with a bold blast of bergamot to set for a heart of robust vetiver towards a coriander base.
- Dunhill Man Spray – A new version of Alfred Dunhill’s classic introduced in 2003. With a masculine scent that pleases any man, its top notes are lemon and geranium followed by the middle notes orris and cedar wood.
- Bvlgari Man Spray – Created in 2010, this magnificent fragrance has a strong woody scent that represents the undaunted spirit of men. It carries musky, balmy, and sweet floral effects to illuminate, soothe, and freshen up a man’s magnanimity.
So, the next time you go navigating the aisles of fragrances, you’d know what ‘Eau’ to pick – the lighter concentrates on warm summer days or the lingering ones for that all-night-long socializing event. Happy shopping!
We welcome you to share this article and like us on facebook,Twitter, instagram. For more information about these colognes and perfumes or to learn more about Eau De Toilette For Man Or Woman, visit us at http://www.fragrancespice.com