Prada Candy Perfume
Fragrance Spice introduces Prada Candy Perfume while aiming to bringing joy into your everyday life.
Prada’s Candy – Femininity Extreme:
When someone said, ‘Everything must be in moderation, Prada defied that by creating its Candy perfume line. Decidedly akin to the name, Prada Candy fragrances are sensual, bold, and bright that it would delight you with a scent addiction.
As claimed by the design house, its new fragrance line exudes the brand’s femininity brought to the extreme – so get ready for the excitement.
How Prada’s Tradition Begun:
Prada’s tradition of sophistication started way back in 1824 when the Marchesi family opened a bakery in Milan that eventually became a city landmark of quality.
It wasn’t until 1873 when Thomas Church and wife Eliza, with their two sons, embarked on the fashion stage by crafting footwear in Northampton, England – which started the tradition that left and right shoes should be different from one another.
By 1913, the first Prada store was launched by brothers Mario and Martino Prada in Milan and offered precious bags, trunks, and travel accessories.
When the brand became the Official Supplier of the Italian Royal House in 1919, the Prada name became a benchmark of Italian aristocracy and trademarked the House of Savoy coat of arms and knotted rope design.
2004 marked the brand’s collaboration with fragrances and cosmetics company Puig that birthed its first mass-market woman’s fragrance, the modern and unique Prada Amber.
Soon, the house continued to expand its fragrance line – the oriental woodsy Prada, the playful and flirtatious Prada Candy, and the luminous Tendre. Followed by the men’s line in 2006, the masculine fragrances included the citrusy Prada for men, Amber for men, and the Infusion series for men.
Then in 2015, it expanded and launched the first Miu Miu fragrance – Prada continued to propel its name forward in the international scene of perfumery.
Why Choose the Prada Brand:
Prada products speak of passion, creativity, and commitment. The brand continually aims to promote and preserve its culture of diversified perspective across territories.
Whatever product you choose to own that has the Prada name, you are assured that it was crafted by the most skillful hands of the brand’s artisans.
Whether it’s a to-die-for pair of shoes or a sought-after fragrance, Prada’s quest for excellence drives the brand’s creation that exudes of quality and passion with the human factor – YOU - as a vital element.
People Who Had Been ‘Candied:
While it would always be your distinct olfactory preference that you should consider, it pays to have a helping ‘nose’ when choosing the scent that’s just right for you. what better way than to hear what other users have to say, right?
- When layered with Prada Candy body lotion, you’d be surprised by its strength and longevity.
- A beautiful and grown-up sweetness in a bottle. Even at 40, a user was accorded young femininity without appearing to try hard at being 16 again. A caramel explosion in a sophisticated way, she claimed.
- Prada’s Candy is symbolic of life experiences – the sweetness of innocence tempered by the tough challenges of life. A not-too-sugary scent with an elegant sillage that allows the wearer a more profound beauty.
- A scent of a happy life that you couldn’t afford to miss. A refreshing note of caramel sweetness paired with vanilla – a powdery essence very much identifiable of a Prada signature.
Prada Candy Line:
The Prada brand had established itself to be a well-received fragrance line that caters to both men and women. Whether you’re looking for your signature scent or finding one for a friend or a family member.
Prada’s diverse and unique fragrances offer you a plethora of choices to explore and discover.
- Prada Candy Eau de Parfum – An explosive pink and gold bottle of fragrant liquid, Prada Candy has that instant seduction that showcases a new facet of Prada femininity. Launched in August 2011, it’s an elegant mix of musk for the top note, a heart of balsamic vanilla accord of benzoin, and the modern sweetness of caramel as the base.
- Prada Candy L’eau Eau de Toilette – An adapted version of the brand’s gourmand caramel scent Candy, Candy L’eau was created by perfumer Daniela Andrier in April 2013. Seduction and playfulness rolled into one in this modified formula of citruses and flowers. It sparkles with an opening of Italian citruses, followed by a floral heart of sweet pea, and ends with a signature gourmand of white musk, caramel, and benzoin.
- Prada Candy Kiss Eau de Parfum – Yet another fragrance from the playful gourmand scents of the Prada Candy line, this new fragrance launched in February 2016 leverages the addictive nature of the line’s composition and enhances the scent of musk. Again, from the masterful Andrier, Kiss has an omnipresent musk signature with a delicate white cotton sensual appeal. As it uplifts your spirit with vanilla and orange blossom, you would be enveloped in a sensation that re-activates your emotions and impressions.
For more insightful articles that could lead you to become a perfume connoisseur, visit Fragrancespice.com. It’s a site that’s more than just a one-stop-online-shop for your perfume and personal essentials fix.
Like And Follow Us On Social Media:
Other Recommended Topics: