Heaven Scent Perfume
Fragrance Spice introduce Heaven Scent Perfume while aiming to bringing joy to your everyday life.
How certain scent can influence or better yet improve your ability sleep.
A diffuser is an effective way to release essential oils into the atmosphere (ranging in price from $25 to $200) but you can also drip oil into a bowl of steaming hot water for a less expensive solution.
If you want to practice aromatherapy in your car or at work, simply drop oil onto a cotton ball, put it under your nose, and inhale normally for one to two minutes.
If you’re thinking of trying aromatherapy, check out our favorite scents:
• Lavender is the rest and digest scent but it’s also been used to help curb depression, anxiety, insomnia and migraine pain. Lightly spritz your pillowcase before bed each night.
• Orange & Lemon reduce anxiety while improving a positive, calm outlook. Drop essential orange or lemon oil into your diffuser (or a bowl of steamy water) while you’re getting ready for work in the morning. Talk about an attitude adjustment.
• Peppermint helps decrease cortisol levels (the stress hormone) and reduces fatigue. As a bonus, it’s also been shown to reduce sugar cravings. Peppermint tea mid-afternoon can be a better pick-me-up than a cup of coffee, which may interfere with your sleep.
• Rosemary enhances brain power, improving speed and accuracy during demanding mental tasks. Research shows that it also boosts energy and reduces fatigue. Buy a rosemary plant for your windowsill at work so you can pluck and sniff as needed.
• Sage perks up memory and attention but it’s also been shown to reduce blood pressure in medical studies. It’s a popular cooking herb, so buy a few sprigs and hang them in your kitchen to help keep you calm during that crazy hour before dinner.
• Chamomile is soothing and has been used as a mild, relaxing sleep aid to help treat insomnia for centuries. Add a drop or two of chamomile oil to a cotton ball and place it near your pillow on the mattress.
• Jasmine can calm and relax the mind (but it’s also been known to help boost energy. Jasmine tea can be helpful in relieving stress and anxiety. A compress using jasmine flowers can be used to help with headaches.
• Bergamot enhances relaxation, boosts mental acuity and helps prevent illness. Use it in tea to help sooth an upset stomach and help relax your body before sleep.
• Rose, when applied to the skin, can be a healing tonic and mood-elevating supplement.
With love from Fragrance Spice
BOM DIA, GOSTARIA DE SABER COMO FAÇO PARA REVENDER O PRODUTO DE VOÇÊS AQUI NO BRASIL