Best Perfumes For Women
Fragrance Spice introduce Best Perfumes For Women while aiming to bringing joy into your everyday life.
Perfumes That Women Love to Wear:
Isn’t it amazing how a few spritzes of your favorite perfume could be so magical that your spirits could be lifted when you’re down? Or feel rejuvenated from a long and tiring day? But a fragrance wouldn’t have that effect if it didn’t mirror your personality. Yes, your perfume speaks of who you are.
When you take your pick among a plethora of scents, you actually are choosing from memory. It could be a memory of a flower that you got from a special someone or the aquatic scent when you had a trip to the beach.
Perfume-Based Physical Attraction:
Oh, yes, girl. Your curly lashes wouldn’t be enough. Research has it that physical attraction is no longer limited to what the eyes could see but what the nose could smell, too. It’s all about the juice, says The Fragrance Foundation President Linda G. Levy. She was quoted to say, ‘The top women’s prestige fragrances don’t often change as they are juices that have appeal to diverse consumers.’
The Challenge of Choosing:
Choosing the right perfume is a feat on its own. Let’s say you’re trying to find the perfect gift for someone. You couldn’t just do an eeny-meeny-miny-moe and buy whatever your finger stops on, right?
Basically, it wouldn’t be such a great challenge if you’re sensitive. Yes, sensitive enough to know the personality of the person you intend to give the perfume to. Why? Because for the scent’s best efficacy, there has to be a ‘match’ between the fragrance and the wearer.
Personality Equals Scent:
Smell preference would differ from one person to another, true. But while there might be some exceptions, below would be a great guideline for your perfume shopping based on a person’s personality.
- Energetic – Citrus-based or hesperidian scents like bergamot, lemon, and grapefruit fit the energetic spirit like a glove. As the freshness and vitality of the citrus exude, so does a person’s bubbly and dynamic aura.
- Adventurous – Cinnamon, coriander, and vanilla are amber or oriental scents that captivate a sensual and strong character. These essences are best for those who seek adventure because of the velvety trail of scent left behind as the adventurous travels.
- Athletic – Scents with fern notes like basil, mint, and sage exude masculinity apt for people who love sports. Despite the athletic preference, ferns are subtle scents that leave a virile and fresh trail that doesn’t immediately attract attention.
- Romantic – The floral scents like rose, lilac, and jasmine fit the romantics to a T. Floral perfumes are subtle and soft that mirror people who are careful, passionate, and gentle. For the romantic souls who seem to have their heads in the clouds, the floral scent reminds them of childhood memories that spell comfort.
- Mysterious – For the mysterious souls, the chypre scents of jasmine, patchouli, bergamot, rose, and oakmoss are complex notes that resonate. Favored by both men and women, chypre fragrances exude the essences of lichen and greenery.
Extra Tips to Go By:
All set for your perfume hunt? Hold your horses, girl. It won’t hurt to gear-up some more. Because as you peruse the plethora of scents along the aisles of your favorite shopping mall’s fragrance department, you also would be exposing yourself to an overwhelmed olfactory sense. Or you may find yourself hearing fragrance terms that make you think you’re in France.
- Isolate the scent – Move away from the counter where you could smell every other fragrance as you test-sniff a scent. Most fragrance sellers offer their scents on tester strips that you could smell. So, instead of spritzing different scents on every part of your body, take the strips and move away from the fragrance section.
- Learn the fragrance language – Here’s a basic rundown on the important fragrance terms that you need to know.
- Top notes (headnote) – the strongest and first scent you’d smell in a perfume; fades within 15 minut4s
- Middle note (heart note) – the scent that dominates after the top note; lingers for a few hours
- Bottom note (base note) – the heavy and rich scent that stays until the day ends.
Women Perfumes That Top the List:
Now that you know what to look for in the ‘ingredients’ section of the fragrance box based on your personality type – with extra power-up tips to boot – take your pick among the high-ranking scents that say ‘THIS IS ME.’
- Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum – Created in 2001, this fragrance targets younger Chanel fans to carry on the young spirit of Coco Chanel. It’s an intoxicating perfume of sweet and woody notes.
Topped by the notes of mandarin orange, orange blossom, bergamot, and orange, the middle notes comprise of jasmine, mimosa, and Turkish rose. The complete the blend, vetiver, opoponax, tonka bean, white musk, vanilla, and patchouli end as base notes.
- La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum – From the House of Lancôme, the fragrance name literally translates to ‘life is beautiful’ in French. It blends the richness of patchouli and iris giving the fragrance a succulently sweet scent for women who live their lives to the fullest.
- Light Blue Eau de Toilette Spray – Often referred to as ‘Italy in a bottle,’ this fragrance from the house of Dolce & Gabbana is a warm weather choice for its fruity-floral light accent. It opens with the gourmet notes of Granny Smith apples, Sicily cedar, and bluebells.
We welcome you to share this article and like us on facebook,Twitter, instagram. For more information about these colognes and perfumes or to learn more about Best Perfumes For Women, visit us at http://www.fragrancespice.com